Marmadukes 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Pancakes
Fluffy low carb pancakes with a protein punch. Need I say more.
The ultimate Sunday morning treat (or any morning, they’re as healthy as breakfast gets). With just three ingredients you can put together a healthy rounded breakfast in minutes. The banana's bring a sweet kick that compliments the rich peanut butter taste of Marmadukes PB. Enjoy!
1 medium banana mashed
2 large eggs
4 TBSP of Marmadukes Original PB powder (2 serves)
Mixed berries of your choice
¼ cup of Greek yoghurt
1. Mash your banana in a medium sized bowl, add in the eggs and mix until it is lump free
2. Add Marmadukes PB powder to the bowl and stir until smooth
3. Heat a frypan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray (coconut oil or other alternative)
4. Once hot, pour a ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and cook until bubbles form, flip the pancake and cook on the other side for a minute
5. Remove the pancake and repeat the process until all the batter is gone
6. Dollop the greek yoghurt on top of the pancakes and sprinkle the berries on top!