These no bake peanut butter oat slices are super delicious and also nutritious. Made with only super healthy whole ingredients, you wont believe how naughty they taste. Whip these up and throw them in the freezer for just an hour and they are ready to go.
The base of the slice consists of oatmeal, almond meal, desiccated coconut, water and of course Marmadukes peanut butter powder. All of the other ingredients are customisable and can be adjusted, removed or added according to your taste and desire. We went with cacao nibs for the added anti oxidants and macadamias for that added crunch. Get creative!
One batch makes 9-12 large slices. Enjoy.
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup almond meal (or flour)
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup Marmadukes Original peanut butter powder
1/4 cup of water
1/4 cup cacao nibs
120g Dark cooking chocolate
Peanut butter drizzle
2 tbsp Marmadukes Original peanut butter powder
1. Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except the chocolate coating and peanut butter drizzle ingredients...)
2. Mix them together thoroughly until a dough like consistency has formed and all the elements are mixed
3. Line an approximately 20cm x 20 cm baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture evenly until it is 1.5cm thick all over
4. Place your chocolate in a microwavable bowl and microwave it in 15 second intervals until it is completely melted (go slow and steady, it burns easily)
5. Evenly layer the chocolate ontop of the slice base
6. Make 1 serve of Marmadukes Original peanut butter as per the directions on the jar and drizzle it on top
7. Finally, place the tray in the freezer for 1-2 hours until it is set and ready to enjoy
Be sure to share your creations on instagram and tag us @marmadukes.au and #marmadukespb