Triple Layer Banana and Caramel Slice
Three layers of delicious banana and caramel slice that is decadent and healthy at the same time. Give this one a go!
All credit goes to a long-standing Marmadukes supporter - @tanyaleebrown check out her page for delicious bowls of oats, healthy recipes and more!
Ingredients (Broken down into layers)
190g Mashed Banana
60g High-quality protein powder
50g Oat flour
25g Coconut flour
1/4 Cup almond milk
100g Regular Peanut Butter
50g Sugar free maple syrup (or regular)
25g Sugar Free maple syrup (or regular)
10g Cocoa powder
12g Marmadukes PB Powder - Pure Peanuts
2 TBSP almond milk
1. Mix all the ingredients for layer 1 in a bowl and spread into a small lined container
2. Mix all ingredients for layer 2 in a small bowl spread on top of layer 1
3. Place the 2 layers in the freezer for 15 minutes
4. Mix all ingredients for layer 3 and spread on top of layer 1 & 2
5. Keep the slice in the freezer and enjoy!