Sweet Chilli Prawn Rice Paper Rolls
Check out this delicious and super healthy sweet chilli prawn rice paper roll dish. Elevated to the next level with a satay dipping sauce!
All credit goes to the masterchef @jessgeorgefitness check out her page for more and try this cannot miss recipe!
Ingredients (Makes 4 large rolls)
Fresh Lime and Peanut Prawns in Lettuce Cups
4 x Rice Paper Sheets
100g Slendier Angel Hair Noodles
100g Iceburg Lettuce
Celebrate Health Sweet Chilli Sauce (or Ayam light sweet chilli sauce)
Peanut Sauce Ingredients
15g Hoisin Sauce
12g @marmadukes.au Original Peanut Butter Powder
Water (as much until you’ve reached your desired consistency)
1. Thinly slice the lettuce, cucumber and celery and set aside
2. Prepare the noodles as per the packet directions and let cool
3. Cook the prawns with a little garlic and onion powder, and then combine with the noodles and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl
4. Assemble the prawn mixture in a prepared rice paper roll and layer with the lettuce, cucumber and celery and top with sweet chill sauce
5. Roll tightly and seal closed without them bursting at the seams!
6. Add all the peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve dipping generously into the peanut sauce